CSF-2, MGI-1GM, GM-CSF, Pluripoietin-alpha, CSF2, GMCSF
GM-CSF stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
GM-CSF Mouse is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
Amino acid sequence
1. UV spectroscopy at 280 nm using the absorbency value of 0.765 as the extinction coefficient for a 0.1% (1mg/ml) solution. This value is calculated by the PC GENE computer analysis program of protein sequences (IntelliGenetics).
2. Analysis by RP-HPLC, using a calibrated solution of GM-CSF as a Reference Standard.
Safety Data Sheet
1.Title:Multigene/multisubtype HIV-1 vaccine induces potent cellular and humoral immune responses by needle-free intradermal delivery.
Publication: Mol Ther. 2005 Dec;12(6):1197-205. Epub 2005 Aug 22. PMID: 16112909
Link: GM CSF prospec publication
Applications: The Mouse GM-CSF used for 2 purposes:
1. As an adjuvant for DNA vaccine which included seven plasmids encoding nine HIV-1 proteins. The mice were injected with the DNA vaccine together with recombinant mouse GM-CSF. 2. Used in Elisa.
2.Title: Neospora caninum: cloning and expression of a gene coding for cytokine-inducing profilin.
Publication: Exp Parasitol. 2010 Aug;125(4):357-62. Epub 2010 Mar 6. PMID: 20211619
Link: GM CSF Mouse prospec publication
Applications: Used for immunoblotting
3.Title: Intranasal Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor Reduces the Aspergillus Burden in an Immunosuppressed Murine Model of Pulmonary Aspergillosis.
Publication: Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2008 February; 52(2): 716–718.
Published online 2007 November 5
Link: GM CSF Protein prospec publication
Applications: GM-CSF as tested a therapeutic potential in a murine model of pulmonary aspergillosis. In summary, this pilot study indicates that GM-CSF administered intranasally may be a novel therapeutic approach for the prevention or treatment of pulmonary fungal infections and may augment the efficacies of antifungal agents.
GM-CSF was given intranasal.
4.Title: Dendritic Cell-Based Therapeutic Vaccination against Myeloma: Vaccine Formulation Determines Efficacy against Light Chain Myeloma
Publication: The Journal of Immunology February 1, 2009 vol. 182 no. 3 1667-1673
GM CSF Mouse Protein prospec publication
5.Title:Pre-clinical Evaluation of a CEA DNA Prime/protein Boost Vaccination Strategy Against Colorectal Cancer.
Publication:Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007 DOI:10.1111/j.1365-3083.2007.01945.x
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 43–51, July 2007
Link:Granulocyte Macrophage-Colony Stimulating Factor prospec publication
6.Title:Intranasal Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor Reduces the Aspergillus Burden in an Immunosuppressed Murine Model of Pulmonary Aspergillosis.
Publication: First published November 2007, doi: 10.1128/?AAC.00760-07 Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. February 2008 vol. 52 no. 2 716-718
Link:Granulocyte Macrophage-Colony Stimulating Factor Mouse publication
7. Title: O-glycosylated versus non-glycosylated MUC1-derived peptides as potential targets for cytotoxic immunotherapy of carcinoma.
Publications: Clinical & Experimental Immunology 143.1 (2006): 139-149.
Link: GMCSF Protein prospec publication
8. Title: Novel Functions of Herbal Medicines in DendriticCells: Role of Amomi Semen in Tumor Immunity
Publications: Microbiology and immunology 51.11 (2007): 1121-1133.
Link: GM-CSF prospec publication
9. Title: The Herbal Medicine Compound Falcarindiol from Notopterygii Rhizoma Suppresses Dendritic Cell Maturation
Publication: Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 333.3 (2010): 954-960.
Link: CSF-2 Protein prospec publication