1 mutation is defined as any combination of mutation within a 3-base frame.
ProSpec’s DNA cloning service package includes vector containing target gene, complete sequencing data & construct maps.
Prices may vary according to the gene’s length.If the target gene and destination vector isn’t provided, there would be additional charges.
For detailed pricing information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price (USD)
- Subcloning E.Coli
- Customer's target gene inserted to vector.
- 2 weeks
- Subcloning Baculovirus
- Target gene inserted to vector baculovirus expression DNA (bacmid)
- 3 weeks
- Target gene inserted in destination vector after mutagenesis
- 3 weeks
1. The above listed prices are intended for genes shorter than 1.5Kb.
For longer genes, there is an additional charge of $230/Kb for screening & sequencing.
2. The target gene and destination vector needs to be provided. If not, there would be an additional charge of $2,600/gene (instead of $1,200) and the project duration can last up to 8 weeks.
If DNA Synthesis is required, the price is $1/1bp. May be subject to change, so please email us for a price quote.
3. 1 mutation is defined as any combination of mutation within a 3-base frame.
4. ProSpec’s DNA cloning service package includes a lyophilized vector containing target gene and complete sequencing data and construct maps.