Ordering - PO
What is a Purchase Order?
Purchase Order (PO) is a commercial document that is issued by the buyer to the seller, indicating types, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services which the seller will provide to the buyer.
Click here for a PO sample.
If you do not have a formal PO form:
- Click here to download our Purchase Order form.
- Fill all the required order details.
- You can either Fax or Email us the form.
Purchase Orders (PO) must include the following:
- Company/Institute letter head
- Purchase order number
- Recipient first name & last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Product name
- Product size
- Product catalog number
- Number of vials
- Product price
- Shipping price
- Currency ($, €, £)
If you wish to ship using your FedEx or DHL courier account, state the courier type & # in the PO.
Note: Additional $20 handling fee is charged for liquid proteins shipped with ice packs & Styrofoam box.
Purchase Order (PO) ordering methods:
Please FAX or e-mail the Purchase Order.
- USA: Fax 1-(866)-796-4944 (Toll free for USA callers)
- Germany: Fax 00-800-800-67890
- International: Fax +972-8-9460534
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Order (PO) Payment methods:
*All purchase orders should be paid within net 30 days from date of invoice.
Credit card holder name, type, #, & expiry date.
Bank Wire Transfer:
- Beneficiary: ProSpec-Tany Technogene Ltd.
- Account number: 636636
- Swift #: POALILIT
- IBAN#: IL83-0126-1500-0000-06360636
- Bank Name: Bank Hapoalim
- Bank Address: Bank code 12, Branch number 615
- Rehovot Branch , 179 Herzel St. Rehovot 76110, Israel
- DUNS ID #: 53-348-5355
- Israeli Tax ID #: 513175976