Mouse antibody Monoclonal.
Dengue NS1 is an early marker for dengue infection from the first day of fever and lasting about one week. Dengue IgM is usually detected early on the first day to 5 days of infection. Dengue NS1 could be detected from both primary and secondary infection for all four subtypes.
A paired monoclonal antibody has been developed for dengue NS1 antigen lateral flow immunoassay product. It is suggested to use 10µg/ml gold concentration (OD 1.2-1.5) to conjugate with clone 24/c, and 1.2µg/cm coating concentration for clone 2/b. The sensitivity is directly proportional to conjugated gold OD. The specimen used for the test is 80-90 µl. The rapid test developed by these 2 paired antibodies has 90% sensitivity for the samples with OD over 5 and 60% sensitivity for the sample with OD below 5 tested by ELISA.
Please note that when ordering for example: 100µg antibody we ship 50µg from each of the antibodies (100µg in total).
Purified monoclonal IgG by protein A chromatography.
Greater than 95%.
2 vials of sterile Filtered clear colorless solution.
* Dengue NS1 Conjugation antibody (clone 24/c): (1.2mg/ml) in PBS and Sodium nitrate.
* Dengue NS1 Coating antibody (clone 2/b): (3.4mg/ml) in PBS and Sodium nitrate.
Dengue NS1 Paired Antibody should be stored at 4°C.
Lateral flow immunoassay.
1. Fresh gold particle prepared within 1 to 2 days with maximal homogeneity in particle size, λ 525 to 5529, OD 1.2- 1.4.
2. Conjugation pH 8.5, conjugation time should be 6-8 hours.
3. Blocking condition: adjust OD to 8.0-8.2 for re-suspended ant-dengue NS1 conjugated colloid gold, add casein to the final 0.3-0.4%.
ProSpec's products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. They may not be used as drugs, agricultural or pesticidal products, food additives or household chemicals.